I Will Never Forget

Not a bad motto to have, generally. Especially if you're a photographer.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chasing Amy

"No, idiot, it was a mistake. I wasn't disgusted with her, I was afraid. In that moment, I felt small, like I lacked experience, like I'd never be enough for her or something like that, you know what I'm saying? But what I did not get: she didn't care. She wasn't looking for that guy any more. She was looking for me, for the Bob. But by the time I figured this all out, it was too late. She had moved on. And all I had to show for it was some foolish pride which gave way to regret. She was the girl. I know that now. But (lights a cigarette) I pushed her away. (pause) So I spend every day since then chasing Amy. (pause) So to speak." Kevin Smith - "Chasing Amy".


Taken in Boston in February 2011.

copyright s. maciver 2010-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment